Why Hire Me?
(1) See What Past Customers Have To Say At The Bottom Of This Page!
(2) 75% of inspectors out there are part timers. READ: INEXPERIENCED!
(3) 45% of inspectors are new to the business. READ: INEXPERIENCED!
(4) Less than 1% provide computer level checks of the foundation!
(5) Most inspectors DO NOT have a construction background!
(6) Most inspectors DO NOT include digital photos in their reports!
(7) Most inspectors DO NOT post inspection reports on the web!
(8) I am both State licensed AND an active member of the Texas
Association of Real Estate Inspectors (TAREI). www.tarei.com
(9) I am an active member of the International Code Council (ICC).
(10) FREE PROBLEM CONSULTS ANYTIME YOU NEED THEM!
Thanks again for your outstanding work! I appreciate the fact that you took the time to explain things to me as well. We have a much better understanding of the repairs that need to be done on both houses. We’re so glad that we called Austin Structural for home inspections.
Thanks again for doing such an excellent job!
Hi Kenneth,I downloaded the report. It’s excellent. The explanations are clear and well-illustrated, and reflect the thoroughness of the inspection. And the home maintenance tips are thoughtful and valuable. Thank you for your professionalism — if I ever come across somebody needing an inspection, I’ll be sure to steer them your way.
Dear Mr. Larson,
I’m just writing to let you know that my wife and I are very grateful for your services. Thanks to your assessment we decided not to purchase the condo at Bella Terra. And though we really wanted that property, we know that it would have been a bad decision in the long term.
I will be sure to request your services again in the future as we look for another home and will also be sure to recommend your services to anyone I know.
Thank you very much,
The sales director of the condo/ townhome complex where my wife and I are about to purchase a townhome mentioned to me that the inspection report you had produced was the most comprehensive and clear that she had ever seen in her eight years of selling real estate property. She liked the detailed photos, the clear photos and the thoroughness of the job you had done. She mentioned that most inspectors do not do as professional a job.
My wife and I second that opinion. Thank you again for doing the inspection for us, and that too at such short notice on the FRI before the July 4th weekend.
We appreciate it.
With regards/ Yogesh
Thank you very much Ken.
I printed it out this morning and read through it.
I would have never known there were problems on the roof if it wasn’t for this inspection. I pointed out all the problems to my builder this morning while we were on our first walk-thru. He knew about almost everything, which was a relief. But, there were some things that he wasn’t aware of, so thanks to your Inspection Report, everything is going to be fixed by this Friday! I
We may have you come out to do a final inspection next week. I’ll call to schedule it with you if we decide to do it.
When Buying Your Next Home, Don’t Be Surprised……BE SURE!